The following websites (hereafter referred to as the “Website”, “Site”) are owned and operated by S.A.M Tours and Travels Agra (hereafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “Company”, and “our”)
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
User The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1. Email address
2. First name and last name
3. Phone number
4. Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
5. Purchase information
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
1. Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
2. Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
3. Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
S.A.M Tours and Travels uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. To provide and maintain our Service
2. To notify you about changes to our Service
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
4. To provide customer support
5. To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
6. To monitor the usage of our Service
7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
8. To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. Any such newsletter, marketing, or promotional email will only be sent after you confirm your consent to receive communications from us via clicking a confirmation link sent to your email address. (This process is typically referred to as “double opt-in,” and is used for all email marketing activities conducted by S.A.M Tours and Travels.) You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Disclosure for Law Enforcement Under certain circumstances, S.A.M Tours and Travels may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
S.A.M Tours and Travels may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. To comply with a legal obligation
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of S.A.M Tours and Travels
3. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
4. To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
5. To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Additional information about the security of User and Subscriber Personal Information is available in S.A.M Tours and Travels Security Policy.
S.A.M Tours and Travels aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
1. To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
2. To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
3. To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you, you have the right to data portability for the information you provide to 10thGate LLC. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. In addition, please note that this is a manual process that may take up to 30 days to complete.
Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
ANALYTICS We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
EMAIL AND PERSONALIZED MARKETING We may use third-party Service Providers to send you email communications required to operate the Service, or to send newsletters, marketing, promotional materials that you’ve requested from S.A.M Tours and Travels. In addition, we may use third-party Service Providers and/or Cookies to personalize our Services based on your purchases or web browsing behavior.
Children’s Privacy Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Business Transfers In the event S.A.M Tours and Travels sells (in whole or in part) one or more of its Services, either individually or via an acquisition or merger with a third-party, Personal Data and Usage Data may be transferred to the acquiring third-party. In using the Services, you acknowledge that such business transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of, S.A.M Tours and Travels its Services, or its assets may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.