Same Day Delhi Tour
SAM Same Day Tours
Same Day Delhi Tour- $15
Location : Delhi
Duration : One Day Tour
This tour program is designed to serve those tourists who have only one day to spare in Delhi and want to do the one day Delhi tour. Delhi is the place where ancient and modern blend of culture and architecture can we seen. This city has witnessed the rise and fall of various dynasties such as Rajputs, Sultanats, The Mughals and the British Imperialism. This is the fact that it has abundant architecture and culture of different eras.
Important facts about Delhi tour
- Few of the monuments remain closed on Monday like –Lotus temple, Akshardham Temple, birla Temple and Red fort.
- All monuments open at the time of sunrise and can be visited up to the Sunset. At the Akshardham temple the last entry will be at 18:30 hrs.
- High season: September to April.
- The old 5 gates out of 14 original gates in the encircling wall of Delhi city are still intact.
- The khari Baoli market of Delhi is the largest spice market of Asia.
- The major transport system of Delhi rely on metro train and on C.N.G. fuel.
- The history of Delhi city can be traced back to the age of Mahabharata period, but officially it was inhabited since 06th century A.D.
- All standard restaurants offer a variety of cuisines including Continental, Chinese, Indian and typical local fare of the region.
Delhi tour Transport Price List
|No. of Person||Transport (Per Person)|
After the healthy breakfast our driver will pick you from your respective hotel in Delhi. Later you will be introduced with our expert tour guide who is fluent in English. Later start your sightseeing of Delhi with the visit of the Jama Mosque which was built by emperor Shahjahan. Afterwards visit the Red Fort and enjoy the rickshaw ride near Chandni Chowk. After assimilating the essence of Mughal architecture you enjoy the famous Gothic and European architecture in the buildings such as the India Gate, the President’s House which was previously known as the Viceroy’s Palace. After lunch you proceed to visit the Humayun's Tomb and the great tower the Qutab Minar. This lofty minaret is 75 meters tall. In the evening you can explore yourself in the markets afterwards our driver will drop you to your hotel in Delhi.
|Private A/c car for sightseeing tour.||Meals|
|English speaking driver||Monuments entrance tickets|
|Govt. Approved Tour Guide||Tipping if any.|
|All toll tax, parking, interstate tax, fuel charges.|